Login Information differs between PowerSchool Enrolment and Parent Portal Accounts. Enrollment Accounts are only used for new student registration. Returning and already registered students should use their PowerSchool Parent Portal account for re-registration, fees, and forms.
We know that there have been glitches along the way and want to apologize as well as thank you for your patience. We’re on it, and we’re learning how to improve our process for next year. Thanks for learning with us.
For now, please note that this is a multi-step process and it may take several days to finalize. Glitches and errors will not disqualify your application and we will adjust timelines as needed on a case-by-case basis. We greatly appreciate your patience.
The process for registration for new families who already have a spot:
1. Application Form – complete by following the Application link sent in email (this lets us move your record forward – it is a technicality if you were already offered a spot). You will need to create a PowerSchool Enrolment account, which is used only for the first part of this process. You will not need this ID again after your child is registered.
2. Your Application will be reviewed, approved and sent through to Registration (this process will take us up to a business day)
3. You will receive a Notification Email to complete Registration Form with Snapcode link (this process will take us up to a business day)
4. Complete the Registration Form. You should receive Submission confirmation email.
5. Your Registration Form will be reviewed, approved and delivered to our PowerSchool Parent Portal database. After this point, you will no longer need your PowerSchool Enrollment account (this process will take us up to a business day)
6. You will receive an email regarding a “Parent Portal Letter” with Access Codes unique to student. You can follow the instructions to create your PowerSchool Parent Portal account, which will be your family login moving forward at Connect. Follow the instructions carefully and be sure to link your child(ren) to your account using the provided Access Codes.
7. From Parent Portal homepage, select School Fees to view and pay fees. (NOTE: We are currently experiencing some issues with the fees process and you may not immediately see fees – please try back again a little later)
We have developed a resource for you, which includes links to important information and community updates. Please visit connectcharter.ca/covid19 for this important information and to understand the part we all play in containing the spread of COVID-19.
• Emergency phone numbers/contacts
• Answering the door when alone
• Talk about calling 911 and in what situations this might be appropriate (immediate danger)
• Kids Help Phone – Live Chat Counselling provides kids and teens the opportunity to chat online, one-on-one with a professional counsellor. Chat services can be accessed from computer, smartphone or tablet. In British Columbia, chat is available Wednesday to Sunday, from 3pm to 11pm Pacific Standard Time.
• You can also TEXT “Connect” to 68686 for support
Connect Charter School
We are a unique public charter school in Calgary, Alberta, focused on preparing students as extraordinary citizens, through a disposition of inquiry.