On July 21, 2020, Alberta’s Minister of Education provided an update to confirm schools are proceeding with Scenario 1 (in-person) for Re-entry this fall.
Connect Charter School has developed a local plan in line with the Ministry guidelines. Please visit out re-opening plan for more information about our return to school this August.
• Emergency phone numbers/contacts
• Answering the door when alone
• Talk about calling 911 and in what situations this might be appropriate (immediate danger)
• Kids Help Phone – Live Chat Counselling provides kids and teens the opportunity to chat online, one-on-one with a professional counsellor. Chat services can be accessed from computer, smartphone or tablet. In British Columbia, chat is available Wednesday to Sunday, from 3pm to 11pm Pacific Standard Time.
• You can also TEXT “Connect” to 68686 for support
Connect Charter School
We are a unique public charter school in Calgary, Alberta, focused on preparing students as extraordinary citizens, through a disposition of inquiry.