The Ministry of Education has provided guidance on school re-opening scenarios we encourage you to read:
› School Re-entry Plan – Guiding Document
› Re-entry Scenario 1: In school classes resume (near normal with health measures)
› Re-entry Scenario 2: In-school classes partially resume (with additional health measures)
• Emergency phone numbers/contacts
• Answering the door when alone
• Talk about calling 911 and in what situations this might be appropriate (immediate danger)
• Kids Help Phone – Live Chat Counselling provides kids and teens the opportunity to chat online, one-on-one with a professional counsellor. Chat services can be accessed from computer, smartphone or tablet. In British Columbia, chat is available Wednesday to Sunday, from 3pm to 11pm Pacific Standard Time.
• You can also TEXT “Connect” to 68686 for support
Connect Charter School
We are a unique public charter school in Calgary, Alberta, focused on preparing students as extraordinary citizens, through a disposition of inquiry.