We have developed a resource for you, which includes links to important information and community updates. Please visit connectcharter.ca/covid19 for this important information and to understand the part we all play in containing the spread of COVID-19.
• Emergency phone numbers/contacts
• Answering the door when alone
• Talk about calling 911 and in what situations this might be appropriate (immediate danger)
• Kids Help Phone – Live Chat Counselling provides kids and teens the opportunity to chat online, one-on-one with a professional counsellor. Chat services can be accessed from computer, smartphone or tablet. In British Columbia, chat is available Wednesday to Sunday, from 3pm to 11pm Pacific Standard Time.
• You can also TEXT “Connect” to 68686 for support
-Students entering kindergarten this September DO NOT have to register on a specific day this year.
-New kindergarten students WILL REGISTER in OCTOBER of their GRADE 3 year.
-Please visit the Admissions Page for full information on the Lottery Process.
Connect Charter School
We are a unique public charter school in Calgary, Alberta, focused on preparing students as extraordinary citizens, through a disposition of inquiry.